Yup, you heard that right.
I decided to push myself to the next level on my execution skill.
Practices makes perfect indeed, especially if we count this as elaborate practice.
In these series, you’ll see the big picture how I build my next startup app; from zero to prototype (MVP) in 2 weeks time,
and hopefully get everything sorted out for public release in 4 weeks time.
Here’s what you need to know:
- I have experience in UI/UX design,
- Business and Online marketing experience,
- Fast learner,
- Creative as problem solver (well in some way)
- Tech-savy (basic stuff)
- A LOT!
- I got zero, none, nada programming skills,
- My English has been quite a barrier as an online marketer,
- If I continue write this section, it easily could be easily thick as book
But instead, how about just focus on our strength.
Passion + Strength = ? (write down your thoughts on the comment section)
The reason I wrote this publicly because I want to proof something to all of us,
We all have the opportunities to make things happens. It’s just how far we want
to reach it and ready to face the risk of uncertainty.
Also, it would helps me in a way as it actually cover tons of my weaknesses (accountability, etc.)
Since there’s only 2 weeks to make things happen. And putting my self out there with strict deadline
would push myself in a whole different level.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m still focusing on my main startup project Joove. It’s social media platform for music enthusiast with neat music discovery tool (slick self promotion).
Hopefully the value I’m putting here would also helps bring exposure on my main project.
Feel free to sign-up as beta testers over here if you are interested, I’d highly appreciate it!
This mini challenge would be considered as my side project, as I’ll spent hours in daily basis to work on it.
And hopefully the end of the day, it will inspire and in some way help others.
— Phase 1 —
Project Name (Unnamed)
Car Rental App for IOS
– Learn Udemy course for basic swift programming
– Learn course how to reskin app
– Find decent app source code to start with
– Research Market & Competitors
– Create USP for the product
– Design prototype sketch & workflow
We are living where the resources of information weren’t the problem,
but the execution is. That’s why idea’s are worthless without proper execution.
Let the challenge begin.
Feel free to root for me, or waiting for me to fall :-)
We’ll see in 2 weeks time.
Written in 12th March 2016
ps: this article were written in 15 minutes without any proofread.
pss: take it easy, don’t take my grammar so seriously.